Monday, June 30, 2014

Dinner at the Smugglers Wharf 06/29/14

Dinner at the 
Smugglers Wharf
3 State Street
Erie Pa, 16507
(814)459-4273

We had dinner at the Smugglers Wharf. Before setting out on our fishing charter.
We got seated fast there was 5 of us. We all ordered the same thing.
The all american burger 1/2 pound sirloin with american cheese, leaf lettuce, tomato,
 onion, on a Kaiser roll. with a kosher Pickle. They Mixed  up my burger with Megs and they had to take mine back and cooked it more, Instead of replacing the whole thing with a new burger having one bite, (I think it was still mooing) They brought it back cooked more, and I told the waiter that was cooked enough. Meg just kept hers even though it was cooked more than she likes. she ordered it medium. I ordered  my burger well done. All the rest of the orders were ok. The fries where real good. but the mustard potato salad had to be the the worst tasting potato salad I have ever eaten. and I wouldn't even try a second bite.
The Waiter was real good and fast he kept us up to speed on when the food would be out and
he would have a fresh Ice tea on the table before you finished yours.
So my ratings are
Restaurant   8
  Food           7  
Service       10 
Over all Rating  = 8





No comments:

Post a Comment