Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Eating on Vacation Virginia Beach and Norfolk Virginia 2014

Yorgo's Bageldashery
2123 Colonial Ave
Norfolk, VA 23517
Mon - Fri 6Am to 3PM
Sat - Sun &Am to 3Pm
If your in Virginia. For business or vacationing.
Make sure you get over to Yorgo's.
For Breakfast or Lunch.
#1
 I had a Grinder which is a Ham, Capicola, Salami, Pepper Jack.
Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, And Pepper Relish.
On a Bagel. The taste was fantastic.
#2
I had Pastrami Reuben. Pastrami, Sauerkraut, Swiss, and
Thousand Island dressing. On a Bagel.
That was also very taste full.
My Daughter and wife ate vegan. I didn't this time the food was great,
Looks like people come from all around to get a taste.
I talked to the women working there. They  where very nice and knowledgeable and answered all
of my questions I had. Found out the owner is not a vegan But loves
to cook for them (Hey Like Me)
I have never see so many different choices for vegan Breakfast Items.
Trust me If you in the area you have to stop by and if you live by there 
Congrats you get to try everything.
Rating Service 9
Food              9
 Interior            7  
                      25
Number 1 For Vegan Breakfast and Lunch
Keep up the good work.
It would be nice to have a Yorgo's In 
Pittsburgh Pa (Da Burgh)





No comments:

Post a Comment