Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Olive Garden For Dinner Mistake or Not (Mistake)

Me and the Wife out to Dinner


           Me and Paula my wife went to the gym to work out. Then we decided to go out for and early Dinner.
So we go in and the host at the front counter proceeds to tell us that that we will have to pay with cash they 
are having trouble with their system. No problem they seat us and we order and the waitress brings out our
salad and bread sticks, Joking around I told my wife they must be keeping the salads in the freezer because
the lettuce was a lot colder than I have ever had it and we go to the olive garden a few times a month and never have any problems, Paula said the lettuce must have been frozen because it was wilting from that reason. We didn't say anything we ordered another salad and bread sticks. after a little while she came back
with the salad but no bread sticks, we were just about done with our second salad and our meals came with the bread sticks. I ordered the Chicken Parmigiana and Paula ordered the Crab Topped Chicken Did not
Look like the Picture. My Chicken was a little dry nothing to write home about but I have better and the little
bit of Spaghetti they give you with a water down sauce with chunks of tomatoes was a shame. I give my Dinner on a scale from 1 Bad to 10 Great and overall 6 Paula's Dinner sounded better than it tasted We rated her dinner a over - all 4 she said it didn't taste good. If it wasn't for the second salad and the bread sticks the whole dinner would have been a total loss. And that Hurts me to say, The Olive Garden was my favorite Place to eat I will go Back and hopefully it will be better. Then the waitress brings the check and I asked if they fixed the problem with the credit cards she said no. If they run a credit card it freezes up their system. So I payed cash and she brought me my change and no mints. I told Paula they must have quit giving
you mints. Then she brought out the next tables check with mints. I didn't understand we were nice to her and her to us. So I went to give her a 30 % tip and Paula said she never even refilled our drinks.or the deal with the mints Maybe because the other table had 5 People instead of 2 so I left 15 % tip. So we got up to leave and in the outer lobby. I was going to say something to the manager, the Hostess was explaining to the customer about the credit card problem and the guy at the other desk in the lobby said they can take credit cards they just take a little longer. But we where just told something different by the waitress. So Strike this visit to the Dogs. If you had anything like this Please comment I would love to hear It.



No comments:

Post a Comment